In Trust offers the services of skilled Governance Mentors
who draw on a variety of resources and decades of experience as campus presidents, chief financial officers, academic deans, and board chairs. The matching of a mentor and a school is a collaborative decision based on the needs of the institution and the issues at stake. Governance Mentors
are trained to guide seminary leaders through a range of activities. Among them:
- Board and institutional assessment.
- Presidential coaching and evaluation.
- Preparation for an accreditation process.
- Preparation for presidential succession.
- Financial strength assessment and strategic planning.
- Development of a board’s role in fundraising, academic programming, economic vitality, and enrollment management.
work with board leaders and seminary presidents by telephone, during campus visits, and at board education events and retreats. When calling In Trust to request a Governance Mentor
, boards should articulate the issues they are facing and the kinds of assistance they believe they need.
Getting started: For more information, contact us at 302-654-7770 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.